rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Can you explain this?

Swami Nikhilaananda said:
"Someone, please explain this to me..."



Call me dumb, call me names... But I need some help on this. Since Karthik (@krangarajan) hasn't replied to my tweet, I wondered if someone else could explain...

Oh by the way, if you have not yet tried it, try out Firefox 4! It's amazing... The best that I have ever used.

Incidentally, this tweet struck to me as one of the funniest things I saw on that day. So, the Japanese faced tsunamis, earthquakes, nuclear radiation due to near-meltdowns, volcano troubles and blizzards... all back to back... and still, they lead in Firefox downloads :P Ummmm..... Do you see the link? I don't. (No, I didn't mean the url)

So, is it that Firefox download counts signify their resilience? Oh no, earthquake, run for your lives.... Oh I think it stopped. Hey, look! Firefox 4 is out... -Download- This thing is fast man! Arigataou Mozilla!

No comments: